Quick Jacks..

General Elite, Eclat and Excel discussions.

Moderator: Board Moderators

AlSmith
Junior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Colour: Red
Year: 1990

Quick Jacks..

Post by AlSmith »

Whilst I've been OK putting one end of the Excel up on jack, I didn't relay like doing all for corners. Unfortunately my garage is not suitable for a 2 post kit or similar and I need something that will be suitable to use o my drive. Therefore I've been toying with the idea of the Quick Jack system (or even the cheaper Kwik lift one). However, Quick Lift have a new taller model 5000TL - raises the car an extra 3" (see size is important :roll: ).

In case anyone else out there have also been eyeing these things up, Costco have them on offer saving £220 off their price (which was already cheaper than the manufactures web price).

When I get them I will post some pics and report back how I get on with them....

John
Regular Poster

Re: Quick Jacks..

Post by John »

I've got some of these and have used them on my Excel and modern daily drivers, very pleased with them. Same thoughts as you, would love a 2 post lift but they would have taken up too much space

viewtopic.php?p=95728#p95728

Cheers

John

moriniman
Junior Poster
Model: Excel
Colour: White
Year: 1985

Re: Quick Jacks..

Post by moriniman »

I have that style of lift. Mine cost just under £1000 from https://www.garageequipment.co.uk/Vehic ... ift-ac220v

I find the lift height to be fine for most work and there's always the option of using wheels stands and doing a second lift for more height.