New OZ Excel alloys

Eclat or Excel parts for sale.

Moderator: Board Moderators

jeff.fenton
Senior Poster

New OZ Excel alloys

Post by jeff.fenton »

Have been in garage loft tidying up, pulled out and decided to sell the 4 wheels I bought from a Lotus parts sale years ago. Offered first here before trying the EBay. 2 are still boxed up, 2 were fitted with tyres but were never used, apart from rolling the car round my garage, still have the boxes if needed.
Cash on collection preferred, they were £100 each+vat, (15 pc then I think), so £460 will take them, (or be the start price on EBay). They come with new Lotus badge centre caps (seen these go for £10 each), and "route oz" stickers. I do have an excellent used spare wheel to complete the set if required, for another £40, only with the set. The tyres are 215.50.15 Goodyears, but too old to use. Collection from Batley, West Yorkshire, near junction of M1 with M62. Please EMail me if interested. Jeff.

jeff.fenton
Senior Poster

Re: New OZ Excel alloys

Post by jeff.fenton »

Now submitted to EBay, if not sold, returned to the tomb awaiting Howard Carter. Jeff.

jeff.fenton
Senior Poster

Re: New OZ Excel alloys

Post by jeff.fenton »

These are now sold, (to someone on here), sorry to the guy with the bent wheel who enquired yesterday, couldn't Email you directly. Jeff.