"club" PL Insurance - please read.

Any social or anti-social get togethers, track days, shows, stag nights etc. that may be of interest to members. The occational blast down the road, or trip down to the local.

Moderator: Board Moderators

amarshall
Model: SE
Colour: Monaco White
Year: 1990

"club" PL Insurance - please read.

Post by amarshall »

We now have an annual Public Liability insurance policy which covers us for attendance at any events, and also provides cover for any events that we organise. It replaces the "one-off" fees that we have been paying for the NEC show and has been done to cover spectators at Croft as much as anything else.

To comply with the insurers' requirements, however, I'm sorry to say that we now have to have a record of risk assessment for each event at which the "Lotus Excel Owners' Club" is present.

In essence, all this needs to do is identify what risks (if any) are present to club members and visitors to the club area, and what steps have been taken to manage those risks. If you are attending a show as the "club" (and please do continue to do that!), all you need to do is send me a short email with details of what you'll be doing there and how you plan to keep people safe.
https://www.lotusexcel.co.uk/
SORN - just say NO!

bash
Senior Poster
Model: Se, V8
Colour: white
Year: 1986

Re: "club" PL Insurance - please read.

Post by bash »

Does that risk assessment include my wallet.
Bash
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.