Track Day 16th June Blyton Park

Any social or anti-social get togethers, track days, shows, stag nights etc. that may be of interest to members. The occational blast down the road, or trip down to the local.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Zag
Junior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Colour: Ice Blue
Year: 1986

Track Day 16th June Blyton Park

Post by Zag »

The East Yorkshire Lotus owner's club have booked Blyton park for the 16th June. There are a couple of places available at around £150 for the day. It will be a mix of old and new, I'll either be in my excel or s2 europa depending on which is fitest. It is open pit lane but there are restrictions on numbers on track at anyone time. If you are interested get in touch and I will provide details of the organiser.

AndrewWebber
Regular Poster
Model: Elite S1 503, Plus 2, Europa '
Colour: Gold
Year: 1979

Re: Track Day 16th June Blyton Park

Post by AndrewWebber »

I am Sprinting my +2 there next weekend. Great venue, mix of track layouts with mixture of corners, not too much to hit, good cafe, relaxed but effective organization. Recommended !

bash
Senior Poster
Model: Se, V8
Colour: white
Year: 1986

Re: Track Day 16th June Blyton Park

Post by bash »

I agree, been a few times and its a good safe place if you are a track day novice. I might go and just watch, I dont fit in the excel with a helmet on. I have to wind the seat back down so far I cant reach the steering wheel even with my abnormally long limbs.
The other good thing is the organisers are quick to black flag anyone knobbing about.

Bash
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.