Lotus in the Peak 2019

Any social or anti-social get togethers, track days, shows, stag nights etc. that may be of interest to members. The occational blast down the road, or trip down to the local.

Moderator: Board Moderators

KevW
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Year: 1992

Re: Lotus in the Peak 2019

Post by KevW »

Thanks to Bash and Tanz for the pics.

We had a really enjoyable weekend with great weather and good company as usual. The only niggle was Fawlty Towers which Mrs W and I were far from impressed with but it seems the accommodation in the main building was of a better standard than the rooms we poor sods in "The Annex" had.
Kev W no.282

pistolpete
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Colour: Red
Year: 1990

Post by pistolpete »

SO I was gutted when I realised I can't make the weekend this year , especially as it looked Like a cracking little Hotel.
SO as I have to go locally in a few weeks to look at a Dog I was wondering if the hotel was as nice as it look on there Website. As I read some of the comments I think I know the answer before I ask. I have rung them 6 times with no answer.....

shaunw
Senior Poster
Model: Esprit GT3
Colour: CALYPSO

Post by shaunw »

pistolpete wrote:SO I was gutted when I realised I can't make the weekend this year , especially as it looked Like a cracking little Hotel.
SO as I have to go locally in a few weeks to look at a Dog I was wondering if the hotel was as nice as it look on there Website. As I read some of the comments I think I know the answer before I ask. I have rung them 6 times with no answer.....
Carol and me were in the Annex. I don't think I've stayed in a worse hotel room.i think those in the main hotel.had a better experience.

Shaun