This year we will have the following attractions:
- Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Lotus Elite - the car that kicked off the Grand Tourers
- Pete Boole's mid-restoration early Elite
- A prototype Elite Coupe - from before it became the Eclat, courtesy of new owner Mark Robinson
- An Esprit with body separated from chassis, courtesy of Matt Oxley
- Alan hopefully will have some on-bench repair work, carb rebuild and/or differential seals
As usual, if you purchase tickets using our club discount, not only does it save you money, but if bought before the end of February it can get us extra wristbands, as well as improving our profile and so our chances of getting a decent stand at future shows. Code is as below:
N.B. the rule from previous years about keeping the code secret to members only has been lifted, so this code can be made as widely available as we like, and publicised anywhere we want. I'll get it on the various FB groups as soon as I can get around to it...